Friday, April 08, 2011

Celebration Notes - 3 bonus notes

One on the most favorite things of my business is not only helping people but celebrating what they have accomplished. Lets face it sometimes life is hard, things do not go the way we want, the news is depressing, gas prices are going up - I could go on and on.

I have partnered up with 2 of my friends and we celebrate people in each of our businesses. You may be asking why would you care? These 2 girls and I have been connected ....even though we do not have any financial gain from each others work we have a partnership. We are here for each other and what better than to lift up the people around us.

Change in me: When you surround yourself with like minded people you are lifted to a higher version of you. We are all in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment