Saturday, April 10, 2010

love these wickless candles

Jennifer’s Army of Angels, will be participating in the three day walk for the cure along with many others participating in the Susan G. Koman3-Day for the Cure. Here are some personal notes from Jennifer Wealer: http://www.the3day.org/site/TR?px=1581539&fr_id=1469&pg=personal



Obviously, Coralee is a personal friend of Jennifer and her portion of fundraising is coming from love and a web of people stretching across at least two countries. Coralee’s fundraiser will continue through the entire month of April ‘2010 and can be found here: http://mindywilson.scentsy.us



When you purchase Scentsy wickless candles through site only each purchase will devote funds toward Jennifer’s Army of Angels and the cure of breast cancer. You may use the party link or you may purchase as you would normally and send a note to me at mwilson@blackfoot.net then mention you have participated in the fundraiser with your name used to purchase.



Coralee had the opportunity to visit with Jennifer prior to beginning our fundraiser to give us a glimpse of what she has experienced and why this fundraiser is so important to her. (Remember that Jennifer is raising funds through the Susan G. Koman 3-Day for the Cure and Coralee is hosting a fundraiser via my Scentsy products. All in support of the breast cancer cure.



Between Coralee and Jennifer Wealer a personal snip-it without editing:

When were you diagnosed? July '06 & Dec '08 how old were you? 30/32

Tell us about your family. I am married to my husband of 11 years, Joel. And we have 3 beautiful babies--7 yr old Jackie, 5 yr old Josie Mae, 2 yr old Jamison.

Did you find the lump in a self-exam? What advice would you give about self exams and Mammograms. My lump, both times, were found by self exam. I believe that self exams are crucial bc we know our own bodies better than anyone else. I think we have to be in control of our care of our bodies as well. When we feel like something is not right, we have the right to care to assure ourselves it's nothing.

Did you have family history? no

How did you feel when you found out? complete shock. at the time of my first diagnosis i was in complete shock--i had a 3 yr old & 18 mo old at home. i just wanted all the info i could get my hands on to make it go away asap. the recurrence made me angry, but also exausted bc i knew what it took to fight the first time and wasn't sure i could do it again.

Why do you walk? my girls...i NEVER want to be on the other side with my girls. i don't wish the pain & struggle on anyone, but especially my babies. i have had 7 surgeries--3 required a week in the hospital each--and i still have at least 1 more surgery to go. i don't want ANYONE to experience that pain. i want to find a cure--i want to take the pain option away from all women!

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Wow, I'd say that says a lot. From a mother's perspective, what would you do?

So, what can I say about Scentsy to get some of you to participate in the fundraiser? If you haven’t yet tried and you already love candles, you’ll love them. Scentsy wickless candles are safe around kids and pets, there is no open flame to knock over or forget to blow out. The scented wax is warmed from the heat a low wattage bulb- releasing the scent minutes after turning on your warmer. There are over eighty scents to choose from and numerous styles of warmer to fit a multitude of décor.



I have enjoyed Scentsy in my home for four years and began selling Scentsy as a way to save for college for my children, and it’s working! I’m completely addicted and cannot say enough about the products. However, this month earnings will be sent to Jennifer’s Army of Angles. If you have any questions about Scentsy please ask! My Email: mwilson@blackfoot.net If you have desires of joining Scentsy please send me a note or click ‘join’ at the bottom of my website: http://mindywilson.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment