Monday, April 07, 2008

8 days...

As you are all aware we are under contract on a house in Texas, it is conditional with the sale of our house in Wyoming. Well 8 days from now our contract runs up and the owners in Texas are at this point not willing to extend. When I first heard the news I was worried that we have lost it.

Today after talking with a friend of mine, she reminded me of how much we are in a buyers market and to how many house that are on the market. If the house is still on the market later, we just might get it for a better deal. Having 2 houses was an option - in today's economy not a smart one.

Everything in life happens for a reason, I always say :-) we will have to wait and see how the week plays out. For now we wait and then we will go shopping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment