Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A little piece of Heaven on Earth

Tulum, has stolen part of my heart and my ability to put up with the cold. I know I am from Canada I should be use to it, well just because I am from Canada does not mean I like being cold.

As I put on a second pair of socks and sweater in hopes of warming up today I have thoughts of a January in Cochrane. It had been a cold winter and at the time I think we had 2 room mates and all of us had the winter blues and limited budget. Looking for a solution we decided to have a beach party.....yep in the middle of winter.

We turned up the heat in the house into the 80 (high 20's), played beach music and served drinks with fruit and umbrellas. Might be time to have a beach party.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment