Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12 days of treat - Day 1 - Peanut Butter Squares

Growing up these little squares appeared at pot luck dinners, church functions but if you ask my husband he will tell you they remind him of funerals. For me personally they give me a hug from my mom, make me not miss family when I do. Last year was the first time I made them, I had no idea how easy they would be. 


1/2 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 bag of butterscotch chips
1 bag mini marshmallows

This recipe is super simple. Melt peanut butter, butter and chips together on low heat. Stirring constantly. Cool for a bit so not to melt marshmallows.

Stir in mini marshmallows.

Pour in a greased 11 x 13 pan

Refrigerate and cut in small 1 in squares.  Enjoy & great to share.

Cheers!
Coralee

#swimmom approved


No comments:

Post a Comment