Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 44 - The Bank

My mom worked for years in a bank and many of those people who she worked with became a part of our life. She still keeps in touch with many of them. From those people come entire families and friends to us. Shout out today to all those families. Some became closer than others and thankfully for FB we have rekindled many of those temporarily lost people.

Change in me: People that you work with can leave a lasting impression on you and your family for a life time.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought that my closest friends from high school would be the only ones that I could really get along with. When I started working, I was able to meet some real friends too whom I could say could really be depended on. I'm glad your mom also have friends like mine.

    Visit my site: Temporary Custody

    ReplyDelete