Monday, April 25, 2011

Everything happens for a reason

Those of you who have spent any amount of time with me know this is how I roll. I am always looking for the silver lining in all that goes on in our life. Any time someone comes into my life no matter how  I meet them I am always thankful for the new connection and know I can learn something from them and how we can be present in each others lives.

When I first moved to Texas I was excited about my first corporate launch and getting to meet others locally that I could partner up with and learn from. Because most of my business is done remotely it is always nice to have a connection locally. Well the launch did not go as I had hoped, one of the girls from our team who I had really hoped to connect with well lets just say I didn't get warm  fuzzies. Time had past and well I became
I guess worthy, I know you are thinking this doesn't sound like Coralee she is always positive - it is coming the silver lining that is. Later on we partnered up to do a local event in my neck of the woods, wow did I learn ALOT!  The silver lining is a person who has turn out to be one of my dearest friends - nope it is not the person who you think but some one who she introduced me to.

So today I send 2 cards - one to my friend and one to the person who introduced us. Hard for me to say but it is okay that everyone we meet does not become a part of our life but they can invertible change our life. The not so good in our life can also change us if we choose to embrace it.

I am excited about our corporate launch coming up as I will get to see many of the people I have connected with not to mention I get to see my dear friend :-)

Change in me: If it feels wrong it probably is, it is okay not to like how some one rolls - but you can also learn from their ways, there is ALWAYS a silver lining you just must keep your eyes open to see it and decide to embrace it. Life is not all beer and skittles but often that not so good is when we learn the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment