Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 1

My first note went in the mail this afternoon. If you have ever spent any time with me you have probably heard me say "Everything happens for a reason". I believe all the people and events in our life can and do change us in some way. With 16 moves in the last 23 years I have made friends with many and thankfully for facebook I am able to keep in touch with them much easier than without it.

My first note goes out to well you may have guessed who it would be...wait I can't say because then it will loose the element of of surprise in the mail as I know she reads my blog.

As a wise lady from when I was a kid said  "I still send cards and letters by snail mail on a regular basis. Call me old fashioned but I like it!" (Sandy Isaac)

hmmmm wonder who will be the 365th person I send a note to?

No comments:

Post a Comment