Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hot Chicken Ceasar Salad

Hot Chicken Caesar Salad

This one is very easy and easy to do for one or 100.

I use organic Caesar lettuce hearts - rip into bit size and place in large bowl

Dressing - buy light dressing and I add a dash of extra garlic and ground pepper. Lightly toss the dressing and lettuce - optional toss ins - Parmesan cheese.

Croutons - I make my own - bread or hamburger buns what ever you have in the pantry - rip into bit size, place on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt - bake 350 till golden brown

Chicken - I use chicken filet's but breast cut up will work. I cook them in a frying pan with a little olive oil till golden brown - light salt and pepper. When they are cooked add you favorite hot sauce - coat the chicken. ( for my kids I toss the chicken in BBQ sauce)

Serve the hot chicken on a bed of the salad add the fresh croutons......dinner in 15 min :-)
Happy Hump DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment