Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Information over load......."big butts"

I have so so much to talk about, but I am going to start with big butts.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered who that was looking back at you? What happened to my health? Why have my eating habits become so bad? Why can't I make time for exercise?

A journey began for me on June 1st.
As you have read about my decision to change my health.

My husband took a picture of my derriere, at the end of May. I did not look at the picture until I was in Atlanta this past week. I did not know what my a** looked like, and I am so mad at myself for not taking care of myself before now. I never will let this happen again.....................

So for the last 2 months I have made a change! To eat healthy, to take my vitamins, and to do some sort of exercise every day! I am so excited about my results and have shared the before photos with a group of my peers, who are looking to slim down. This was a request of a business partner, for her own motivation and has resulted in my motivation to keep going.

If you are looking to get back that figure and need some motivation - I would be happy to show my results and how I achieved them in just 2 short months.

So for myself I have printed the pictures and they will hang above my computer to remind me to KEEP MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment