Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hump Day....

Today is usually the day I am out the door to the bakery to cook Hump Day Meals. The program for Hump Day is one of those things I love, but and it is a big BUT. For now it is on hiatus.

I am off this afternoon on a journey to Salt Lake ( not going to convert). I am going to a convention and training seminars for the next 4 days. 2 of my business partners will be joining me on the drive and one will fly in.

My theory about being a WAHM (work at home mom) is I can have my cake and eat it to. It is about balance, okay and juggling. My family needs me at home. So this cake I have allows me to travel and have some of the extras in life + be home for my kids. It is all about freedom.

I found IT, the job that makes me happy. Alice's Chocolate Cake with Grandma's Brown Sugar icing. (this recipe later)

So today I work like I do not need the money, I am dancing because no one is looking (really I am doing a jig), and I love my husband and children with all my heart.

If you have not found IT, keep looking.

Still to be determined if I can publish remotely....if not until Sunday.

"Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values. "
Ayn RandUS (Russian-born) novelist (1905 - 1982)

No comments:

Post a Comment