Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 24 - lil petite one

So many great connections in Wyoming were made over our short stay of 7 years. In my daughters eyes it was her entire life to that point until we moved. Today is my daughters birthday and the note card went to her BFF in Wyoming.

As I watch my daughter grow and learn and become an amazing young lady, I also like to get to know her friends. There was a tight group of girls in Wyoming but the one in particular is extra special. I remember the day she came home from the hospital and became our newest neighbor...her and her twin brother. 

Over the years of sleep overs, birthday parties, school  and play dates she became my daughters BFF. I have no doubt in my mind that one day in the future they will again connect in person. Her love of penguins, her smile, her flare for art and music and her wonderful way of just being who she is and not caring what others around her do or think rubbed off not only on my daughter but me too. Many kudos to her mom for raising such an amazing little girl!

Change in me: All those around you can impact our life no matter how old. Always listen your heart it will always steer you in the right direction. No matter what life throws at you celebrate what you have not what you do not.

Has someone inspired you that was young ? Who and why? Would love to hear in the comments.

1 comment: