Monday, May 24, 2010

Sex in the City




When the TV program was still running I have to say I NEVER watched the show, and when the first movie came out I really had no plans on going and seeing it. My dear friend Deborah in Wyoming and I want out for dinner and a ceremonial cosmopolitan and hit the movies. Some time is is not about the movie but the actual act of a group of friends getting together and going to the movie. Believe me Deborah and I saw some stinkers.

Well this Thursday #2 comes out and in a perfect world we would be seeing it together but you see she still lives in Wyoming and I am now in Texas. Deborah I will be thinking about you ....

If you are in the DFW area and would like to join us - message me and I can give you the directions. It is not about a movie but about girlfriends just going out to enjoy girl time.

No comments:

Post a Comment