Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Creativity + Family Loyalty + 60 mile = Priceless

You have read about my friend Jennifer and seen her picture on my blog, she is an amazing women in my life. She is a friend, mentor, partner and I'll tell you at one time was a complete stranger. She is one of the people in my life who I know I can always count on no matter what, that is priceless to me.

She walks so her girls and all our daughters so they do not have to go through what she has - 8 surgeries so far. Cancer is ugly but my friend Jennifer is one of the most beautiful people inside and out you could every meet.

Her SIL came up with a great way to help support her walk. So if you know any aspiring authors please share this link - you never know you could be the person who helped a friend go further as an author and help raise $ for Cancer.

http://sbennettwealer.livejournal.com/84687.html

No comments:

Post a Comment