Monday, October 06, 2008

Thoughts..

I was asked to day - What is driving your thoughts today?

For those of you who know me well know I always look for the good in every situation. You know I am almost always smiling ( a very long time ago someone told me people want to know what you are up to). I look for ways to turn everything around, and for a way to give and to help.

This is my Answer:
It is a perfect time to invest in the stock market because everything is on sale.
It is a perfect time to have a business that helps people earn an income.
It is a perfect time to walk not drive.
It is a perfect time to get out of debt and stay out of it - including owning your house.
It is the perfect day to start! Don't wait Do it Now! (loose weight, change your situation, be healthy, be kind)
I deserve to be a success, because I work hard.
It is a perfect time to be healthy, wealthy and Strong :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment