Thursday, June 05, 2008

Count down begins

13 days till we drive off from Lander.

My list of things to get done is growing very large.

The movers arrive on the 16th to pack - before then I have to get all the items ready for the Pet Connection Fundraiser Garage Sale. So today 4 closets done :-)

A great friend of mine is whisking my kids off to go swimming for the day and I have a play date scheduled for the 2 days of packing for 1 out of 2 so far. Big "C" will not be home till the day before we leave so I am on my own....grrr.

Also getting the house ready for a big open house next Thursday.

Working on a design job and my business should be a crazy month.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    We hope the move goes better than planned... have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:52 PM

    hey flug's just wanted to say i was thinking of you and i wish you the best in TEXAS!!! love ya em

    ReplyDelete