Saturday, March 01, 2008

You might almost be 40....but not yet

You might be approaching 40 if:

  • You sign up for a triathlon and you "Can't swim, don't ride and will only run if chased by a bear"
  • You make bets with your friends to loose weight to keep each other accountable, "it is not baby weight they are potty trained"
  • You sign up to walk 60 mile in 3 days, for a good feeling.
  • You have found friends on facebook you haven't seen or thought of in more the 20 years.
  • You hang out at a coffee shop playing scrabble and you schedule it and don't break the appointment.

Each and everyone of you know who you are and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Each of you inspire me to keep doing "IT", challenging myself and run along side you. So today I celebrate girl power, the power to do anything you put your mind to.

40 really is the new 20.......

No comments:

Post a Comment