Monday, March 31, 2008

Starting young

I think if we all start our journey of giving young we can become life long givers.

When I was 16 I was befriended by a gal that was sort of related...man I should write a soap opera. It was October 7th and my family had just moved to a HUGE community in my mind. I was transferring from a school from 7th to 12th was maybe 400 kids to a school that my class was 600.......Rhonda and I never got to be friends back then for what ever reason but have rekindled an adult relationship.

At this point my husband is saying come on get on with your story....

So Riley is my friend Rhonda's son - I think if we start young we will for ever give, so pledge what you can and support a young giver.

"I am participating in Heart&Stroke Jump Rope for Heart in support of the Heart and Stroke Foundation this year!

The Heart and Stroke Foundation leads the way in protecting the health of millions at risk of heart disease and stroke. One in three deaths in Canada are due to heart disease and stroke. They need our help! Help me support the Heart and Stroke Foundation and reach my personal fundraising goal by sponsoring me online. When you click on the link below, you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. By sponsoring me online, you will receive an automatic tax receipt.

Thanks for your support! Follow this link to visit Riley Bovbjerg's page.
Riley Bovbjerg
****************************************************************************
If you cannot see or click the link(s) in this email, copy and paste the URL(s) into your browser's address field:http://www.kintera.org/siteapps/personalpage/ShowPage.aspx?c=iiJQKZPDJpH&b=3143833&sid=dlKYKiPYIiISIeMVJrF&elid=1622147513
****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment