Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Celebrating my new friend Carmen

A while back I received a friend request on Facebook. The name did not ring a bell, hey high school was more than 20 years ago and I graduated with close to 600. Carmen and I talked on the phone and have started an adult friendship - I think we would have been great friends in high school. We have a lot in common - we both married our high school sweet heart, we both love to travel, we laughed on the phone & the gym. Now the gym has been a new love of mine and I can learn from Carmen's dedication.

So to the celebrating - Way to go on your last months results and for taking a chance on the bars. I wish everyone could have an open mind and just give them a test drive like you - hey we aren't getting any younger and we can use all the help we can get. I also hope to celebrate with you by walking together in Dallas and hey we can even hit the mall and go skinny jean shopping :-) Thanks for requesting on Facebook - my friend - to much more celebrating in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment