Wednesday, January 16, 2008

People who cross our path.....

I just ran to the store to pick up green tea, I am giving up the JO.

I had the neatest conversation with a lady who was stocking shelves. She works the winters in town and runs a camp ground and cafe in the summer. Funny thing is our conversation started with the weather - have you ever wondered if we had no changes in weather strangers would not have a way to start a conversation. Do you talk to strangers?

She loves winter, snow and cold....I say yuck....yes I know I am from Canada and I should be use to it. Yes, I am a big baby. She told me how she ended up in Wyoming 30 years ago and never left. This is almost the same conversation I have had with 2 other people. Well we shook hands exchanged names and all the way home I wondered what will become of that conversation.

People fascinate me. Are you a creature of habit? Do you like change? Would you pick up to move to a place you not one person?

So to LuAnn at Safeway, it was great to meet you and I love your adventurous spirit.

Update: Just got off the phone with Jen....2 hrs - had some great laughs and flash backs. Miss ya my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment