Thursday, June 21, 2007

update

the 10% challenge...............so I have given up potato chips, beer & wine (almost). I am exercising and really paying attention to what I eat. It really has not been to hard to change a few things and I am very aware of what I am putting in my mouth now that I am keeping track.

1 light beer = 30 minutes of exercise - hardly seems worth drinking the beer.

Goal: 15 lbs
To date: I have lost 4 lbs
Days to go 48 days to go or 6 weeks.
Plan: 2 lbs per week

Will keep you up to date.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:10 PM

    Good on ya CL, just mail that light beer up here to Canada and I will dispose of it for you free of charge.

    MF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 AM

    You have to be in the wrong business, try a super hot greenhouse for 12 hours. Hey a dozen light beer won't ad a gram under those conditions, so I settle for the real stuff and just hold my own, Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:11 AM

    We drink the high test....cuz we shiv.v.v.er it all off in the winter! come visit us in january for a north of 60 diet.

    ReplyDelete