Thursday, June 21, 2007

update

the 10% challenge...............so I have given up potato chips, beer & wine (almost). I am exercising and really paying attention to what I eat. It really has not been to hard to change a few things and I am very aware of what I am putting in my mouth now that I am keeping track.

1 light beer = 30 minutes of exercise - hardly seems worth drinking the beer.

Goal: 15 lbs
To date: I have lost 4 lbs
Days to go 48 days to go or 6 weeks.
Plan: 2 lbs per week

Will keep you up to date.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:10 PM

    Good on ya CL, just mail that light beer up here to Canada and I will dispose of it for you free of charge.

    MF

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to be in the wrong business, try a super hot greenhouse for 12 hours. Hey a dozen light beer won't ad a gram under those conditions, so I settle for the real stuff and just hold my own, Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. We drink the high test....cuz we shiv.v.v.er it all off in the winter! come visit us in january for a north of 60 diet.

    ReplyDelete