Monday, May 28, 2007

Mentor

According to Wikipedia the definition of a mentor:

This is the source of the modern use of the word mentor: a trusted friend, counselor or teacher, usually a more experienced person. Some professions have "mentoring programs" in which newcomers are paired with more experienced people in order to obtain good examples and advice as they advance, and schools sometimes have mentoring programs for new students or students who are having difficulties.
Today mentors provide their expertise to less experienced individuals in order to help them advance their careers, enhance their education, and build their networks.


I feel very blessed to have some incredible mentors in my life. Every day I pay it forward, I guess I believe what good is your knowledge if you do not share it with others.

I want to celebrate Stacey, who has offered her support to me. She is an incredibly busy business women and mom, but the true leader she is has offered to help me when I need the mentoring. WAHU to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment