Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Can one book make a difference?

Can one book make a difference?

I adopted a child because I wanted a family and ended up adopting a country because it needed help. I intended to publish my story, but turned down a prominent publisher so my work can benefit desperately needed education in Cambodia. The 485 children standing behind me from the Grady Grossman School in Cambodia gave me the fortitude to reject my personal dream and embrace a greater goal.

What's Happening
MARCH 21, 2007 OFFICIAL PUBLICATION DATE The first print run is ordered. Thank you to all our pre-publication buyers!!Now through March 1, 2007Pre-Publication Sale: $20.00after

March 1st, the hardcover price goes up to $24.95

READReports from the Grady Grossman School http://www.gradygrossmanschool.org/ to meet the people this book is benefiting. STAY TUNED Utube broadcast from the Grady Grossman School “Whatever you can do, or believe you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” - Goethe
Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Here’s how• Buy the book and benefit the Grady Grossman School in Cambodia. Buy several copies and give them as gifts.• Pass out the 10 postcards that come with your book and recommend it to others.• Host a Book Discussion. I will send you a DVD of our school in Cambodia to show at your event. I will personally call your group to answer questions!

Thank you for purchasing my book and spreading its message to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment