Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Butterflies

Some one asked me if I still get butterflies when I see my husband. I am not going to tell you that every day I get that school girl butterfly feeling but.....

My husband and I have been together since our senior year in high school and married for 16 years this November. We have had 15 moves in 2 provinces and 1 state, 2 different countries, and we have even wallpapered together (inside family joke). We have to 2 fantastic kids, we laugh, we dance and we work hard play hard.

Today I have major butterflies and yes I guess feel a bit giddy. I know he does not often read my blog and so I can get away with telling this on my blog. He has been in Canada for work the past week. I am off to the airport to get him and I can not wait. I know it has only been a week and I have talked to him every day but it is not the same as having him at home with the family.

My favorite quote:

Work like you don't need the money
dance like no one is watching
sing like no one is listening
love like you've never been hurt
and live life every day as if it were your last

No comments:

Post a Comment