Thursday, December 07, 2006

a wonderful small world

I thought I should share a new recipe as you never know who may get it in the mail as a birthday card.

Home made Baileys - This is a Christmas favorite of my families. So out reaching from my family to all of yours, enjoy.

PS. It makes a very nice gift to a host of a party, or heck even your next door neighbor. Please make sure you refrigerate

Patsy Clan Baileys

Mix all ingredients below in a large bowl with a hand mixer.

2 cans Eagle Brand Milk
6 eggs ( I now use egg beaters )
4tbsp Hersheys chocolate Syrup
4tbsp Coconut Milk
2 Pints of cream
1 bottle of Irish Whiskey

Once you have mixed all the ingredients together, you will need to put into bottles. (Great way to recycle that whiskey bottle) Keep refrigerated. Serve over ice or it is great in coffee and hot chocolate.

I will share a holiday favorite recipes for the rest of the month. If you have one you would like to share please email me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Some years back, I had the opportunity to sample the "PC Bailey's".

    To coin a few words from my old wine-tasters vocab it:
    - has several 'attractive characteristics',
    - it's 'nose' is an 'oaky' perfume of coconut.
    - it begins with a 'buttery' feel,
    - it presents a 'citrusy finish' of the Irish,
    - it has an 'aftertaste' of 'residual sugar',
    -and after several it appears to be quite 'robust'.

    ReplyDelete