Monday, November 20, 2006

new business partners

I want to do a bit of celebrating. Can you see me I am doing a dance.

I have 2 new business partners one in Ontario, Canada and one in Washington DC. The exciting part of new partners is as each person brings their experiences to the table and my teams strength grows. We all have individual experiences and talents and together we become a strong working machine (for lack of a better word)

I have a couple of other celebrations, 2 gals who I locally build with have been growing and expanding like crazy!!! I also want to celebrate my fire cracker in Pennsylvania, she never gives up and I admire your hard work.


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Thomas A. Edison
US inventor (1847 - 1931)

No comments:

Post a Comment