Wednesday, October 18, 2006

insomnia

Well this is a record for me, 2 nights in a row and I have been wide awake at 2 am. Last night I watched a movie, "Point of No return"

It was a great day of work met some incredible new people, one of the perks of my work. 1000's of people have all kinds of reasons for wanting to work from home. It is fascinating to learn what people do for a living and why they want a change.

I work from home for many reasons; my children first and foremost the other being freedom of time. Now don't get me wrong I still work very hard but if my kids have a special day at school and I can be involved I just put that on my schedule.

I would also like to take a year and travel around the world with my family, just putting the plans in motion with business partners world wide that I can check in on.

I am starting to think just maybe I can get back to sleep, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment