Monday, August 28, 2006

Tropical Storm Ernesto

The start of another storm season. These storms rarely effect Wyoming, unless I guess when your family holiday to Disney World flight is to arrive in Orlando on Wednesday. So we watch the weather channel and hope the storm turns to the east and back out to sea.

Preparing for a trip when you have your own business has a great deal of extra planning. I have business partners I work with all over the country. So I will be working on vacation in between Dumbo and Epcot. No paid holidays for me yet, although I do have a coffee meeting set up with a gal in Orlando (great way to help pay for the holiday and meet a new partner face to face)

So we will get ready and take a couple of books and a few movies for the computer in case we get stranded in the airport on the way.

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment