Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day of School

It is hard to believe the summer has gone by so fast not to mention the last 5 years. First Day of kindergarten and 3rd grade. Exciting new world, new friends, new teachers, and new experiences. We started the day of really well - being out of bed early in order to not be rushed and time for oatmeal and making lunches.

Both C and I took them to the school and check out the classrooms. Still hard to believe 5 years has gone by. Well off to coffee with C and some friends and they to work.

Come back later for the fish photo.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
Mark Twain
US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)

4 comments:

  1. WOW your a free woman with no kids during the day....unless kindergarden is only once a week....do u miss them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full day - 5 days a week. To busy working to miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Well I hope those little rascals had a good first day. I can see a lot of Nicholas in Erin, must be those strong Price genes!
    MF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Hooray for school!

    ReplyDelete