Monday, July 31, 2006

my new Canadian business partner

End of the day....well almost. Last day of a our company promotion and I am working with one of my business partners to close her month with a bang. We have until 12:00am. She is a new business partner, she has guts, determination, and drive. I look forward to the exciting years to come.

What I have learned over the past few years, when a women wants something bad enough she can move mountains. Now I am not talking about a new pair of shoes or bling, I am talking about making a change - getting it done.

Better yet have a guy tell them they can't do it, well this works for me........

I am back and the clock just turned over to 12:00...BANG! 8


"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire. "
AristotleGreek critic, philosopher, physicist, & zoologist (384 BC - 322 BC)

Good night Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment